Tuesday, December 21, 2010

KERRY UPDATE

Due to snow and frozen ground, Co. Kerry Coursing Club have today decided to postpone their Kingdom Cup meeting until Saturday 1st and Sunday 2nd January 2011.




The Draw that was made last night will stand